We offer warranty of 12 months for each product sold, counting from the date of delivery.
- Limited Warranty. For each product sold, NOCO SHOP offers to the original owner ("BUYER") a limited warranty against failure to conform to the product specifications for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery of the product. If a failure to conform to specifications is discovered within the Initial Warranty period, BUYER must promptly notify NOCO SHOP in writing, which notification, in any event must be received no later than 12 months from the date of delivery of the product. Within a reasonable time after such notification, NOCO SHOP will correct any failure to conform to specifications, or in lieu of such repair, and at its sole option, shall replace the product. In no event shall NOCO SHOP be liable for consequential or special damages, or for transportation, installation, adjustment or other expenses, which may arise in connection with such products or warranty claim.
- Aftermarket. The use of third party parts in the operation or maintenance of the product or repairs or servicing by unauthorized service personnel immediately voids all further warranty obligations of NOCO SHOP.
- This warranty is valid only for products sold by NOCO SHOP, through our selling location, ebay sotre or website: https://www.nocoev.com/.
- BUYER agrees that NOCO SHOP has no liability for resale products beyond the services within NOCO SHOP's direct control necessary to reasonably discharge the above stated responsibility and that NOCO SHOP shall not be liable for delays caused by the reselling contract.
- Expenses for Non-Warranty Work. All repairs or replacements by NOCO SHOP after the expiration of any applicable limited warranty period will be performed in accordance with NOCO SHOP's standard rate for parts and labor. Further, if upon NOCO SHOP's inspection and review, NOCO SHOP determines the condition of the product for which a warranty claim is submitted is not caused by a defect of manufacturer, but is the result of some other condition, including but not limited to damage caused by BUYER's fault, BUYER shall be liable for all expenses incurred by NOCO SHOP to conduct the inspection and review of the product.
- Exclusive Remedy. The limited warranty contained herein constitutes BUYER's exclusive remedy with respect to products sold by NOCO SHOP and NOCO SHOP's liability shall be exclusively limited to the written limited warranty specified herein. No employee, representative or agent of NOCO SHOP is authorized to either expressly or impliedly modify, extend, alter or change any of the limited warranties expressed herein to BUYER.
- Procedure and Costs. All limited warranty claims must be made in writing promptly following discovery of any failure to conform to specification. BUYER must hold products for inspection by NOCO SHOP. If requested by NOCO SHOP, BUYER must send the product to NOCO SHOP for inspection. Any such returns by BUYER will be at BUYER's expense and BUYER will remain liable for any loss of or damage to the product during such product's transportation to NOCO SHOP. No products will be sent to NOCO SHOP for inspection unless NOCO SHOP has authorized BUYER to do so.
Terms and Conditions
NOCO SHOP's General Terms and Conditions are incorporated herein by reference and BUYER accordingly agrees to be bound by the terms thereof.
- Limitations on NOCO SHOP Liability
- In General. BUYER agrees that in no case shall NOCO SHOP be liable for any special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages based upon any legal theory whether or not such damages are foreseeable. such damages include, but are not limited to, loss of use of the product or any associated equipment. NOCO SHOP's total liability for any and all losses and damages arising out of any and all causes whatsoever including, without limitation, defects in the product(s), shall in no event exceed the purchase price of the applicable product(s). BUYER agrees these limitations on NOCO SHOP's liability are reasonable and reflected in the amounts charged by NOCO SHOP for its products.
- BUYER Data. If any data supplied by BUYER, whether in the form of BUYER specifications or pursuant to any purchase order or other documentation, proves to be inaccurate, any warranties or other related obligations of NOCO SHOP relying thereon will be void.
- Force Majeure. This Standard Limited Warranty does not cover and NOCO SHOP shall not be liable for either direct or consequential damage caused, either directly or indirectly, as a result of:
- any act of God, including but not limited to natural disaster, such as floods, earthquakes, or tornadoes;
- damages resulting from or under the conditions of labor disputes, strikes or riots, insurrection, civil commotion or war;
- damages or improper operation due to intermittent power line voltage, frequency, electrical spikes or surges, unusual shock or electrical damage;
- accident, fire or water damage, neglect, corrosive atmosphere or causes other than ordinary use;
- failure of supplies or transportation, or governmental action or;
- any other causes beyond Seller's reasonable control.
- Limitation on Warranty Claims. Prior to any obligation of NOCO SHOP to perform any limited warranty service as set forth herein, BUYER must have:
- paid all invoices to NOCO SHOP in full, whether or not they are specifically related to the product at issue;
- notified NOCO SHOP of the limited warranty claim within 15 days from the date BUYER knew or had reason to know of the defect.
- In General. These Warranty Terms are subject to change without notice. NOCO SHOP also retains the right to modify these warranty terms in order to comply with policy or laws governing warranty issues in states or countries having specific remedies differing or additional to those described within this document.
- Severability. If any one or more of the provisions or subjects contained in the Agreement shall for any reason be held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provisions or subjects.